TikTok APK is the world’s largest short video sharing platform. Create music clips, dance videos, funny pranks and DubSmash using TikTok App. As TikTok is being banned in a few countries, get the app via TikTok App APK file and install manually to start your short journey towards viral fame.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with tiktok.com and it’s services. To use TikTok safely in our country, please check the local usage rules and install the app. As of 2019, TikTok APK is allowed in all countries.
If you are anywhere in your 20s or 30s, chances are very high that you are already familiar with TikTok. The short viral video platform has opened gates for people to showcase their talent via short clips that can be liked, shared and featured. By forcing the video clip to be very short, it forces the user to be more creative thus resulting in more entertaining videos. TikTok has been developed on the basics of Musical.ly which was a music video platform. TikTok also has a plethora of video effects like Zoom in-Zoom out, Repeat, Fast Video-Slow Video, Loop, Sound Crack that can be used within videos to create funny movements. By creating a video platform that lets users emulate the actions of their favourite celebrities, TikTok is also turning out be an influencer platform.
TikTok APK users with high followers can turn into influencers offering sponsored videos on their profile. This way of earning money has been attracting teenagers from all around the world. Dubbed as a SmashHit, TikTok is the largest social networking platform growing rapidly. But as with any viral growing app, TikTok has its fair share of problems that is leading the world governments to look deeper into its usage. India is the first country to implicate rules against distributing TikTok legally via App Stores but still didn’t ban the usage of the app.
In a growing age of Technology, mobiles have become an accessory that’s tagged along to every school kid along with their books. This increase in exposure to Digital age is often confusing and exciting to teenagers who always plan to stay ahead of the curve. TikTok and other video sharing platforms are providing a way for users to gain quick popularity. This increase in viral fame is making teenagers resort to different ways of video making to increase their followers and views.
India, China, Japan and United States are facing such issues where Minors (teenagers below 18 years) are exposing themselves in adult ways. As TikTok has no censorship, these videos are being circulated within the platform and also on WhatsApp, Facebook Groups. As the number of teenagers using the app in this way is increasing, Governments are taking action to get censorship on the apps and also banning them if necessary.
In April 2019, Indian Government has requested Google Play Store and iTunes Stores to take down TikTok from their platforms. This means users can’t install it anymore. But all the previous app users can continue using it. Which is why we recommend you to download TikTok APK and install it for free.
To download and install TikTok APK, you have to do it manually via installing the offline version of TikTok App. Follow these steps once you download the app to your Android device.
- Download tiktok.apk
- Go to Mobile Menu>Settings>Security.
- Here, find ‘Allow app installations from unknown sources’ option.
- Tick the box to enable the option.
- Go to downloads folder and click on tiktok.apk to install it.
- You can access the app via TikTok icon on your HomeScreen.
These are the important features offered by TikTok application. Read the complete features carefully before installing this application on your devices. These are the common features offered in every platform.
- Make Short Videos:
This application allows the user to make short videos using the lip sync feature in every device. There are various music and dialogue available in the library which can be used for lip-syncing and making videos. The videos made in this application is no longer than 15 seconds of duration.
- Social Media Sharing:
The application allows the user to share the short videos in different social media network directly from the application. This is one of the best features which can be used for sharing the videos instantly with friends and family.
- Filters and Effects:
There are multiple filters and effects available in the application which can be used for editing the videos. Effects increase the attractiveness in the videos and it also embraces high-quality editing. Although the editing is entirely depending on the preference of the user and the type of video they are trying to make in this application. There is no external filters and effects are available to be installed, but there are plenty of options available in the application which can be used.
- Download Videos:
You can instantly download your own created videos in your internal storage for sharing. Although the application restricts the users from downloading videos from other accounts in order to provide privacy.
- Money Making:
The application offers money prizes in case your video or account gets famous enough to attract a large number of viewers. So, it is the best way to earn money in case you get to make unique and incredible videos using this application.
Download TikTok for Android
Use this guide to install the TikTok app on your Android devices. Read the complete details carefully before using this guideline in your Android devices. Disable the Google Play protect feature in order to avoid error while installing this application on your Android device.
- Launch any web browser on your Android device.
- Using the web browser click on the link provided below this article.
- This link will redirect you to the download page of the TikTok apk file.
- Download the TikTok apk file from the download page by clicking on the download option.
- Wait for the apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the download is completed, use the file explorer application to locate the apk file in the Downloads folder. You can also go to the downloads section of the same web browser which you used to download the APK file.
- After the file has been located, tap on it in order to start the installation process on your Android device.
- The device will ask you to enable the install from unknown sources option. In case you haven’t already enabled it from the device settings.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the Android screen in order to proceed with the installation process.
- It will take a few moments to get the apk file to be installed in the Android devices.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Launch the application by tapping on the app icon from the app list of your Android device.
- Register your account in the TikTok application to start making videos in your Android devices.
Download Link >> TikTok Apk for Android Devices.
TikTok for iPhone, iPad, iOS Devices
Use these following guidelines to install the TikTok application in iOS devices. Read the guidelines carefully before using this procedure to install the application. You don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device to continue with this guideline.
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Using the Safari browser click on the link provided below this article.
- This link will open the download page of the TikTok installation file for iOS devices.
- Click on the download button to download the installation file in your iOS device.
- Wait for the installation file to get downloaded in your device.
- After the download is completed, go to the device settings and enable installation from unknown sources option.
- Now locate the installation file using the file explorer application and going to the downloads folder of your iOS device. You can also go to the downloads section of the Safari browser which you used to download the installation file.
- Tap on the installation file to start the installation process in your iOS device.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen in order to proceed with the installation process.
- The installation process will take few moments in order to successfully install the TikTok application in your iOS devices.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Launch the application from the home screen of your iOS device by tapping on the app icon.
- Use the TikTok application by registering your account and start making videos in it.
TikTok for PC (Windows)
This application is basically available for Smartphone devices, so in order to use this application on Windows PC, we need to use BlueStacks Android emulator. This will enable us to install and run Android applications on Windows PC.
- Copy the link provided below of this article.
- Open any internet browser in your Windows PC and paste the link in the URL bar.
- This link will open up the official website of the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Click on the download button to download the Windows version of the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- The download size is around 300MB, so it will take a few minutes depending on the internet speed of your Windows PC.
- After the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator is downloaded in your Windows PC, locate it using the file explorer application.
- You can go to the downloads folder of the Windows PC, or you can go to the downloads section of the same internet browser which you used to download the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Double click on the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get the installation process started.
- Follow the instructions shown on the Windows screen and select the drive where you want to install it.
- It will take few moments to install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your Windows PC.
- Now set up the BlueStacks Android emulator similarly you set up the new Android device using Google account.
- After the setup process is completed, go back to the internet browser.
- Now click on the second link provided in this article below using the internet browser.
- This link will redirect you to the TikTok apk file Android Page.
- Download the apk file from the download page in order to continue.
- After the apk file is downloaded go back to the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- In the BlueStacks Android emulator, go to the installed apps section.
- Click on the three vertical dots, to get the drop-down menu in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Select the install APK option from the dropdown menu.
- Now the Windows PC will ask you to select the apk file to continue.
- It will take few moments to install the apk file in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon in the installed apps section.
- Launch the application from there and use the TikTok application the same way you use in the Android devices.
Read the complete FAQ on the TikTok app, before you get started with the installation process in your devices. Read the complete queries and answers before you install this application in your device and start using it.
- Can I use this app as a video recorder?
A: Yes, but remember that you can only make short videos using this application. So, in order to make long videos, you need to use camera application in your devices.
- Is it safe to use this application?
A: Yes, it is an incredible short video making application, and does not provide onto your device in any way.
- Can I install this application from the App Store?
A: Yes, this application is available for all smartphone platform. But it is recommended to install this application from the link provided in this article for the latest version.
- Can I install extra filters and effects in this app?
A: No, you can only use the effects and filters offered by this application. Although you can use a different application to add extra filters and effects after downloading and creating the videos from the application.